Exercise was a big part of my life growing up I played basketball, mixed martial arts, boxed with boys until Ocean was born, trained at the gym, I have my cert III and IV in Personal Training, in my mid-twenties started bi-weekly yoga classes ran on the beach even in winter until I was 33 when life started getting so busy being a Mum and my career going to the next level I had to look at giving up more than few things to make life work and one of those things looked like my fitness regimes.
I can totally understand how so many woman have to make the sacrifice about giving up things for themselves to be devoted parents especially solo parents. Thank goodness I had a friend (Tammy De’Ayres) who showed me a YouTube video on the benefits of rebounding on a mini trampoline. As you can see with the state of my trampoline – I need to get a new one, I started rebounding 5 years ago and consistently 3 years ago and as you can see I have never looked back. My morning consists of Meditation, 5-25mins trampoline and a small yoga routine. If you haven’t practised yoga with an instructor for over three years please do not do yoga on your own you can really hurt yourself getting into poses you definitely need the support and guidance of a good teacher, rebounding however you can do on your own so there is no excuses even including 5mins into your daily routine is amazing.
Benefits of rebounding:
* 20 minutes of rebounding = 1 hour of running for cardiovascular workout
* Easy on the bones and joints (when using a therapeutic re-bounder)
* Rebounding strengthens the heart muscle
* Profound body detoxification is possible
* Rebounding can lead to increased lymph fluid circulation, which helps boost the immune system by providing a greater white blood cell activity.
* With post-pregnancy please consult your doctor you may require more than the 8 weeks due to labor conditions.